Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday 29 September 2014

Stylish Ixora Feature: Aleisha


Our stylish ixora feature is originally from St. Vincent & the Grenadines but now resides in California in the U.S.A. 







Aleisha begins by saying "I love standing out from the crowd by creating my style based on my personal mood."


Displaying IMG-20140906-WA0008.jpgDisplaying IMG-20140906-WA0009.jpg




"I love doing my own thing, I love feeling comfortable in the clothes I wear. I really do not see the need for expressing myself based on what people think I should wear."


Displaying IMG-20140906-WA0011.jpg



 



Displaying IMG-20140906-WA0010.jpg



 
She goes into detail about her style stating that, "My style goes over fashion. I like to keep it simple and humble because you never know which professional personnel you may bump into on the streets."



Displaying IMG-20140906-WA0005.jpg







"My favorite accessory is my smile. I wear it all day, everyday, no matter what mood I'm in. My smile is my best feature and I wear it like a queen."

Displaying IMG-20140906-WA0004.jpg







"I often get inspiration for outfits when I browse the internet on shopping sites to shop. I would see an outfit I really love and sometimes purchase the entire outfit as it is displayed or I would mix and match the items with something different."








"I love shopping at forever21 as well as ASOS and Neccesary clothing. The clothes are so youthful and modern as well as sophisticated and funky. It creates different looks for different atmospheres and occasions."







Thank you for entry Aleisha! We love your boldness, style and confidence.


The Stylish Ixora feature showcases the unique, singular style of women from St. Vincent and the Grenadines living at home or in the diaspora. If you you are interested please email us ixorahairouna@gmail.com with the subject heading STYLISH IXORA FEATURE for more specific details on how to submit. Images submitted will be featured on our facebook, instagram and other social media platforms. Please be advised that once posted, your submission will not be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

”related