Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday 22 May 2014

Stylish Ixora Feature: Chekesha

Our first Stylish Ixora feature is Chekesha from St. Vincent and the Grenadines. She is a model and self-proclaimed fashionista. Check out her trendy, chic and versatile looks below!








Chekesha starts by saying that "I consider myself to be a very stylish young lady with a beautiful figure."


In reference to her style, she says "I would describe my style as being unique, creative & vibrant. I love colourful clothing"



"I often like putting a twist on current trends and styles."




" I like to make a statement by adding elegant accessories and jewellery pieces to my looks."











"I make sure that my hairstyles and makeup looks are neat and complimentary to my outfits."


"To top things off I always remember to add  my best accessory, a beautiful smile."



Thank you for your entry Chekesha! We love your use of vibrant colours and complimentary accessories.




The Stylish Ixora feature showcases the unique, singular style of women from St. Vincent and the Grenadines living at home or in the diaspora. If interested, your submission should include 5-10 unfiltered, high-quality, full length pictures of 5-10 outfits, your name, your location, and a brief description of your style. You can also include links to other social media platforms which showcase more of your personal style, e.g., blogger, facebook, instagram. Email your submission to ixorahairouna@gmail.com with the subject heading STYLISH IXORA FEATURE. Images submitted will be featured on our facebook, instagram and other social media platforms. Please be advised that once posted, your submission will not be removed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

”related